Forge Coaching & Consulting was founded in 2005 by Manon Dulude, Ph.D, PCC, BCC. Manon is a seasoned registered psychotherapist and Professional Certified Coach and a Core Member of the Ivey Academy Coaching Network. She has more than twenty-five years’ experience in the field of human development. With the completion of her Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) in Human Development and Coaching in 2012, Manon brings a special expertise in brief solution-focused coaching.
Forge Coaching and Consulting has served a variety of sectors, including: financial, crown corporation, federal government, scientific research, small and medium enterprises, non-profits, and education. We work with individuals, leaders, groups and/or teams who wish to build trust, overcome communication barriers, and enhance performance. We also help them to increase team commitment and accountability, pay attention to results, and execute change. Our strategies include the use of various assessment tools to increase self-knowledge.
Forge Coaching & Consulting offers a variety of Coaching Services and Workshops. We also offer ICF-approved Training, Mentoring and Supervision to coaches. Whether you choose to enter into a process of life coaching, leadership coaching or team coaching, we are confident that your experience with Forge will enhance your life.
- Ph.D. in Human Development and Coaching. Dissertation topic: A Study of the Effectiveness of Telephonic Brief Solution-Focused Coaching on Life Satisfaction Measures, International University of Professional Studies, Maui, USA, 2012.
- Master of Professional Studies in Creativity Development and Art Therapy, Pratt Institute, New York, USA, 1989.
- Ivey School of Business, Advanced Coach Training, (2019)
- Mediation training, Windsor School of Law, Ontario, Canada.
Registered Psychotherapist #2514 , College of Registered Psychotherapist (2015)
- Certified with Ontario Association of Consultants, Counselors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists, 2005 to present.
- Certified Professional Coach with International Coach Federation, 2006 to present.
- Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing and Education, 2011 to present.
- Certified Life Coach with the Institute for Life Coach Training, 2005.
- Certified Career Management Coach, Career Coach Academy, 2006.
Coaching Supervision and Mentoring Credentials
With more than 30 years’ experience in counselling and clinical consultation, a Ph.D. in coaching, and over 15 years’ experience as a coach, Manon is uniquely qualified to offer coaching supervision and mentoring services. She is knowledgeable of the latest trends and requirements for ICF certification. She is an ICF credentialing assessor at the PCC level. From 2006 to 2012, she volunteered with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an ACC level assessor and in 2014, was part of the first cohort of credentialing assessors to be trained in the new ICF Core Competencies markers. She also served as a member of the Education Steering Committee with the 2010 and 2011 ICF International Conferences.
Additionally, in collaboration with Jeanne Erikson Ph.D, PCC, BCC, Manon developed a training program for coaches and an online assessment tool to determine coaching capacity in clients.
Manon is also a board member with the Halton Learning Foundation. A foundation committed to eliminate barriers to education and combat poverty in Halton region, Ontario.
Manon is an experienced and engaging speaker, comfortable with small to large audiences in various settings. Topics include: Get out of the Box; Creative Thinking in the Workplace, Manage your Energy not Your Time, Embrace Conflict and Discover the Power of Collaboration.
Looking for a passionate speaker who will have a lasting impact? Click here for more information.